UPS released UPS Pulse of the Online Shopper: A Customer Experience Study for Asia and Australia on September 26, 2013. The survey explored the online shopping behavior and omni-channel retailing. [Read more...]
Just 77.6% of paid search clicks in Singapore came from the computer in 2012, according to a survey from Marin Software. The remainder all went to mobile devices (22.4%) like smartphones and tablets, the highest share among all countries studied.
However, smartphone users in Singapore recorded the lowest CTR (1.8%), and so are CTRs on tablets (2.4%) and computers (2.4%).
According to an October 2012 study from Netbiscuits, Apple was the favored brand among Singapore mobile Internet users, with over half of mobile internet traffic going to iOS; another 43% went to Android.
Marketers in Singapore should be more serious in mobile search; make sure a well defined mobile search strategy is in place and work hard enough on integration.